ECHO - Eye of the Dragon ECHO - Eye of the Dragon

Warning: This may be a spoiler to other reviewers/fans/readers to this work.

Where to begin..... No words can describe the beauty of this work, this has been yet the most astounding piece of audio-work that you`ve ever done. Not even if i wrote up the whole world.

There are just situations when words cannot explain things, and this is one of them. This soundtrack is truly a masterpiece, i shed a tear from enjoyment. At first, it`s a peaceful harmonic symphony that fades in as showing a peaceful atmosphere. Afterwards as it goes, i was thinking this is a Funeral Song, there was a slight moment that had been fitting that. And then afterwards, the drums make it sound like its a tribe war song. Afterwards, it has this strange feeling, that everything will be alright eventually. Every point of what song has to offer and express has been thorough greatly executed.

I am not much into audio making, rather than i make animations so i don`t really understand the process to making such advanced soundtracks, so i`ll leave that Constructive Criticism Type behind. For now.

But once again, like you had been anticipating, this IS the greatest soundtrack among all your work. This rather sounded like an original, an OST from actual 3D Movies, to a rather enviromental storyboard to it. Majestic piece of work that definetly needs a Frontpage and as many viewers to be stunned as possible.

You sir, are on the right track. It surely has my Favorite-Button clicked, and so will i Favorite You to keep an eye out for your other work as well. Keep up the great work, i mean it. I fully support you till the very end.

Echo responds:

Thank you for the supportive words. I put my all into this, so I'm happy to see it's turned out great and is getting a good reception. I appreciate that you still took your time to review even if you're not into Audio Making.

Thanks a heap :)

Erik Scerri
- Echo Productions

Stephen4705-Long way from home Stephen4705-Long way from home

The composition reminds me of somthing...

Its very familiar from somewhere... Still epic work dude keep making more!

STEPHEN4705 responds:

Not too sure, but I was inspired to attempt to make a guru josh- infinity style bass, and added effects to it.

Thanks again for the reviews!

Ste :)

Stephen4705-Human experiments Stephen4705-Human experiments

Cool dude

Really cool, no doubt about it!

STEPHEN4705 responds:

Glad that you enjoyed this track,so far this my only track that hasn't been zero-bombed.. but how long until it does now I've said that?

Thanks again mate!

Thanks for that comment! Means a lot :D

Ste :P

You Boring Arse You Boring Arse

Whoa dude epic stuff :D

And thanks for giving me the honor of being the first to review...
Log into Hotmail from time to time, so we can contact... It`s been so long since we communicated each other :)
Thanks, Shadowwalker15 :D

Awesome (joshhunsaker) Awesome (joshhunsaker)

Now this is epic!

This is epic, outstanding, remarkable and ORIGINAL, most of all :D
Great show, sir! Keep up the good work and I wish you luck at that.
Bravo!

SuperGoodSound responds:

still definitely one of my favorites of all time... cheers

Half Beard theme Half Beard theme

WOW Cool!

Heheh this was awesome, but still practice makes perfect, your brother should really practice on the guitar more. It`s good, but there is always better and best as well.

Sonic & Knuckles MiniBoss Loop Sonic & Knuckles MiniBoss Loop

ROFL GREAT

HAHA THIS IS AWESOME!

The Terminator The Terminator

Like the audience reviews

Same goes by me...

Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily's Castle Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily's Castle

This is good...

...For games with 8-bit to 32-bit graphics, or clips... Still good... Not too shabby